Private dining to enjoy culinary delights
The French believe that Lyon is the leading city in France in terms of gastronomy, but that Paris retains the primacy in terms of choice for corporate events.
A metropolis of exquisite cuisine, combining the delights of countless cultures.
At French-events.com, we have excellent private restaurants so that you can enjoy the culinary delights of France in an intimate setting.
Our private dining rooms range from the royal palaces of Versailles and Garnier to the unique and eccentric.
You simply can’t decide in which of our fabulous private dining rooms in Paris, Monaco or Lyon would you like to organize your event?
Contact our experts in France to find out about your needs and receive tailor-made recommendations, all free of charge.
You can get the best prices on private dining places in Marseille, Aix, Bordeaux, Deauville, Reims, Tours and find hidden gems by using our expert advice. So book your next private dinner with french-events.com today.
Plan your next private dinner
You will agree that there is nothing better than a slapped meal. All the major stages of a company’s life and celebrations are almost always focused on food and more and more people are turning to private dining rooms to avoid the hassles of hospitality.
Private dining rooms in restaurants, hotels offer a unique and intimate setting for your guests and you can adapt your dining experience to almost any occasion, large or small. At french-events.com, our selection of top restaurants and meeting places will make your mouth water.
Planning a perfect private dinner is far from being a simple experience, but it is certainly a lot of fun.
Whether you are organizing an afternoon product launch in the green park or a big company mass, the devil is in the details.
Tips and tricks for renting a dining room or a private restaurant:
- Writing a guest list will help you establish a budget and find the right place (a small private dining room for 11 people, a full restaurant for a large group, a hotel space that can accommodate several hundred people for a standing cocktail followed by a sit-down dinner with projection and show, etc.)
- Get off the beaten track. You no longer need to limit yourself to traditional restaurants and hotels, although they are the most obvious and simple option, be creative and you will find many alternative options such as loft areas, outdoor terraces, galleries, studios, theatres and pop-up restaurants.
- Think about the type of space that would best suit your event. What are the vibrations you’re trying to create? Rustic & family or top-of-the-range luxury?
- Would you like to use a caterer or an outdoor restaurant? Establish a short list of places that offer the style of food you would like for your event. You are interested in local products, coming directly from the producer to the table or more traditional options: Italian, French, Asian, Nordic etc.
- Don’t forget to ask your guests about their food needs before the event. See if you can do a menu tasting and if the catering team can meet specific dietary requirements (halal, kosher, gluten-free, vegan, etc.).
- Make sure you know what is included and what is not included in your reservation (ask what furniture and equipment you can use, as well as who will provide laundry, dishes and service staff). Some locations may also have hidden fees and charges such as corkage fees, service and waste disposal fees, cake cutting fees, late license fees, etc. and if VAT is included.
- Check if there are any restrictions for vendors (some rooms may have noise or decoration restrictions, or penalize you if cleaning is unsatisfactory).
- Think about your particular needs (for example, do you need a piano, audiovisual equipment, a stage?) Determine if you need a plan in case of rain (this is essential if you plan to organize your private dinner outside).