Award-winning conference linked to your targets
French-events’ award-winning conference planning and event management leaders study your objectives and design an event that catalyzes growth and meets your definition of success
Understanding the wide range of meeting options and formats, we effectively guide the design of your meeting to deliver maximum strategic value.
Project management and logistics, real-time and transparent communication
We don’t just manage, we lead. Your conference leader is a central organizing force, sharing ideas and leading collaborators and timelines like a conductor as we move towards your vision.
Overall program management
Through transparent real-time communication and cloud tools, our planners keep track of details and keep you informed at every stage of the conference. No matter what brings you to France, the ease of integration allows you to move from your conference management model in your home country to a smooth planning experience with us.
Our meeting and event management services are detailed and tailored to your unique needs, through a customized cycle of relationship building, strategy, implementation and measurement. As a day-to-day resource person, your chief project manager oversees key project objectives, benchmarks, team assignments, budgets and reports. Our approach and process is created by focusing on the participants’ experience, so that we achieve each objective while delighting your participants.
In addition to being the central organizing force of your service team, your local event planner has extensive experience in event logistics and the management of French suppliers. Although no detail is overlooked in its planning, it is the details and the precision timing that keep everything together.
Our services include:
- Strategic meeting design and agenda development (optional)
- Venue and hotel management
- Space planning and layout
- Monitoring and communication with suppliers
- Food and Beverage Planning and Management
- Coaching and support staff during the conference
- Management of room blocks
- Budgets and reports
- Management of audio-visual and production suppliers
- Planning and management of social events (have you tried a golf tournaments in Cannes-Mougins!), networking activities, awards ceremonies.