Organize a seminar in the Chantilly and Senlis region
Chantilly and Senlis are located in the heart of the Chantilly Forest, in the department of Oise.
At the beginning of 2017, these two cities launched a common tourist season in order to pool their heritage and cultural infrastructures.
Located in the Nonette Valley, Chantilly is a tourist town with a national dimension, renowned for its castle, its estate, its equestrian culture, but also its famous whipped cream. Chantilly is historically linked to the Montmorency family in the 15th century and the Condé family in the 17th century, the families who initiated the construction of the Château and its outbuildings. A city on a human scale, Chantilly is one of the most successful tourist centres in Greater Paris, with more than 500,000 visitors each year. The city holds the label of City of Art and History.
Senlis is also a City of Art and History, with its rich architectural and cultural heritage dating back more than 2000 years. The city has a great diversity of museums and cultural events.
As part of your seminars in the countryside near Paris, Chantilly and Senlis are two interesting destinations that have become established: Chantilly promises the quality and capacity of infrastructure needed by large groups, while Senlis offers a more authentic alternative with accommodation in a cottage and activities in the heart of nature. Their proximity to the capital and easy road access reinforce their status as a destination for your professional seminars.
What activities to do in Chantilly and Senlis, before or after your seminar?
The cultural richness and the location in the heart of nature of Chantilly and Senlis allow the practice of many activities:
In 2 hours
- The Collections of the Musée Condé, presenting the renowned porcelain and lace of Chantilly
- The Princes’ Vegetable Garden
- The gardens of Le Nôtre
- The Manse Pavilion and the Princes’ Large Waters Machine
- The Lace Museum
- The Pharmacy of the Princes of Condé
- Le Nôtre’s large flower bed in Chantilly
In ½ day
- The Domaine de Chantilly, including the Château, the Condé Museum, the park, the Grandes Écuries and the Musée du Cheval
- The Chantilly forest massif, inviting you to a thousand activities
- The Commelles ponds in the heart of the Chantilly forest
- The Troglodytes of Gouvieux and its dwellings dug in stone
- Asterix Park
In 2 hours
- Notre-Dame Cathedral, a major witness to the evolution of the Gothic style
- The Park of the Royal Castle, cradle of the Capetian dynasty
- Medieval alleys and private mansions, such as the Hôtel Germain, the Hôtel d’Hérivaux, the Hôtel de Haubergier or the Hôtel de Cornouaille
- The Museum of Art and Archaeology
- Notre-Dame Cathedral in Senlis
In ½ day
- The Château de Barly, built at the end of the 18th century
- Manoir des Cèdres and its century-old trees
- The Château of Grand-Rullecourt and Couin
- The Roman remains of Augustomagus
- The Castle of Montataire
- The National Museum of the Renaissance Château d’Écouen
Which establishment should you choose to organize your seminar in Chantilly and Senlis?
This hotel specializing in hosting professional events is located in the heart of the Chantilly forest. This 4-star establishment with its carefully decorated decoration has become over the years a reference for hosting major events. Its 2000 square metre conference centre is organised around an atrium open to 23 meeting rooms, 9 of which can accommodate a plenary session. The 200 rooms allow you to plan commercial conventions over several days by hosting VIPs in one of the 25 suites. It is possible to privatize the hotel to take full advantage of its potential.
The Auberge du Jeu de Paume
In the heart of the Domaine de Chantilly, Auberge du Jeu de Paume is a 5-star hotel referenced Relais et Châteaux. It is located at the foot of the racecourse, and offers a breathtaking view of the gardens of the Château de Chantilly and the Grandes Écuries, now the Musée Vivant du Cheval. 92 luxury rooms and suites are available. Only 25 minutes from Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), Auberge du Jeu de Paume is a functional place for your high-end professional seminars with five meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 200 people. The Inn also has two gourmet restaurants and a spa with an indoor swimming pool.
- Discover the Chantilly estate by bike
- In the heart of the 6,000 hectare forest massif of the Domaine de Chantilly, a trip to the countryside for your employees.
- Attend a horse race
- Chantilly hosts many equestrian events including renowned races such as the Prix de Diane.
- Diane’s Award
- Dive into the heart of Senlis’ film shoots
The city of Senlis has been the site of many French films with iconic actors such as “L’Aile ou la Cuisse” with Louis de Funès and Coluche, or “La Reine Margot” with Isabelle Adjani and Daniel Auteuil. Take advantage of Senlis to discover her memories of filming!