Find your meeting room in Paris in the Opéra et Saint-Lazare district
Rooms for your seminars, meetings, training courses and conferences near the Garnier Opera House
Make a selection of venue, in less than 48 hours you will get free quotes for your room rental.
Would you like to organize your seminar in one of the capital’s emblematic districts? French-events.com has selected several establishments in this neighbourhood to advise you.
To help you, our project managers will assist you free of charge in your research from 9am to 6pm (01 44 54 90 00).
French-events.com refers many establishments to organize your meetings and seminars in Paris 9th arrondissement in the Opera and Saint-Lazare district. This page offers you a selection of meeting places with which we regularly work, available for your room rentals, accommodation reservations or business meals.
The offer of meeting places:
- 106 hotels on French-events.com in Paris 9th (75009),
- 19 business and conference centres.
To know about the Opera and Saint-Lazare district:
- A very lively and commercial district with century-old “Grands Magasins” such as Galeries Lafayette,
- It houses some of the most famous sights in Paris: Opéra Garnier, Musée Grévin, Les Folies Bergères, Olympia…
- Population with high incomes (35,000 euros on average),
- Very high density of bars and restaurants (7.4 per 100 metres of pavement).
About the Garnier Opera House:
- Construction of the architect Charles Garnier in 1875,
- Capacity of 2000 seats,
- Many films have been shot there, such as the Phantom of the Opera.
- One of the 6 SNCF stations terminating in Paris,
- Built in 1837 and located in the 8th arrondissement,
- Essentially suburban traffic with no less than 100 million passengers per year.