Discover Versailles and its castle during a seminar
Organize your next seminars in Versailles
Are you looking for a destination for your meetings and seminars? Don’t know where to rent a meeting room near Paris? The French-events.com team is here to help you find the perfect place. Hotels, meeting rooms, activities, we have thought of everything. Feel free to contact our project managers or by phone at +33 (0)1 44 54 9000, they will help you organize your tailor-made events.
Why organise your seminar in Versailles?
French-events.com offers you a new destination to organize your seminars. Today, it is a city full of history and magic: Versailles.
A true vestige of the French monarchy, this city was that of the kings from 1682 to 1789. It is through the architecture of Versailles and its famous castle that the history of our country is traced. Located only a few minutes from Paris by train or car, Versailles is also a privileged destination for professional meetings. In addition to its accessibility, there are also a large number of hotels, meeting rooms, restaurants and seminar service providers. Let yourself be carried away by the special charm of Versailles for an event out of time.
What activities to do in Versailles, before or after your meeting?
In Versailles, the castle remains an essential visit, but it is not the only thing to do. Here are our suggestions for visits during your stay.
1 hour visit:
- Guided tour by theme: on a small train, by bike, by boat, as a treasure hunt, or through the world of luxury or cuisine,
- The Great Stable
- The Osmotheque: the conservatory of the history of perfumery
- Museum of the Toile de Jouy
- Cultural activity: around cooking, wine, French savoir-vivre
- Incentive activity and Team Building “Intrigue in Versailles”: A treasure hunt takes you to the heart of the monarchy.
- Visit of Paris
Which establishment to choose to organize your seminar in Versailles?
Located a stone’s throw from the Château, and on the edge of the Domaine Royal de Versailles, this hotel also offers a spa, a fitness centre and a Michelin-starred restaurant. To organize your seminar, you can enjoy the prestigious rooms, and the conference centre in the Pavillon du Trianon. This modular space of 1000m2 can accommodate up to 280 people and offers a wide range of services that will make your event unique.
Pullman Château de Versailles
The 4-star establishment is also located at the foot of the castle. With a decoration that echoes this historic site, the hotel has 152 modern and refined rooms. To restore you, LM Caffe offers a creative cuisine throughout the seasons. Fitness room, hammam, golf and jogging track are also accessible for your well-being. You can rent the meeting rooms which create a 180m2 seminar space. These 8 fully equipped rooms can be adapted to all types of professional events: meetings, training, conferences, etc.
The recommendations of French-events.com
- The Palace of Versailles
- It is impossible to visit Versailles without seeing its castle from near or far and its famous gallery of mirrors.
- Equestrian show
- The « Académie du spectacle équestre de Versailles » is unique in the world. Discover an equestrian ballet that will captivate all audiences.
- The show of the great musical fountains
During the summer months, the Chateau de Versailles organizes several shows per week that mix musical performance and fountain launching.