Context: Good morning Jean-Pierre,
I have received a request for Cannes from one of our regular clients and my colleague Peter recommended French-Events so that is why I am sending you this e-mail 🙂
Coming year our client is going to visit the EAHP congress in Cannes: http://www.eahp.eu
They would like to make use of our services to organize the following:
- Direct flights from Amsterdam (R&P)
- Hotel (French-Events) very good quality (at least 4 stars) and centrally located.
- Airport transfers (French-Events)
- Dinners (French-Events)
- Customer Event (French-Events)
Overall they have not mentioned any budget. We organize their congress trips more often and it is always of a really good quality and therefore quiet a good budget. They really want to ‘pamper’ their clients (the pharmacists).
Are you interested in working together to create the best proposal for our client? 🙂 Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks in advance!
Best regards, Lotte B.
Client : Pharma Medical
Agency : Peter R. in Deventer
Market : The Netherlands
Type of Event : Meeting Convention
Target audience : 16 Doctors & medical specialists
Package : 4 days/3 night
Last year they went to the congress in Vienna and booked Hotel Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom themselves. They really would like something alike.
The quality level of the dinners should go up every day.
Then about the Customer Event, this should take place on Wednesday or Thursday and must be really unique and surprising as well. If possible at the end of the day or in the evening, so that we can combine it with a dinner before or afterwards. It must be typical something for Cannes. To give you an idea: last year in Vienna the group went to an opera.
• Tuesday the 21st of March: Informal, but definitely still a good quality, maybe a charming bistro
- Wednesday the 22nd of March: More exclusive and for instance a surprising location
- Thursday the 23rd of March: Innovative and unique, Michelin-lauded restaurant.
- Activities at walking distance downtown Cannes
- Cooking class in a boutique venue
- Wine shop Wine bar with restaurant service on sight
- and at 30-45 min drive
- Painter museum: Picasso in Antibes followed by Fernand Leger in Biot, with a nearby gourmet restaurant in the charming and typical village of Biot.
- Before the dinner in Monaco at Monte-Carlo Casino square: a visit of the Botanical garden with a "rose" activity with the Monegasque gardeners.
Marriott Cannes. Very good deal during the congress. Thank you to our sales contact Delphine D.
A smooth combination with food, art and botanic typically from the South of France.
A great experience with the clients.
We finally received feedback from our client:
“Overall, the experiences were good to very good. Only (as you know) the check in at the hotel was really bad and the busses were very small: the suitcases did not fit in the space of the bus and therefore we had to use chairs and walkway for this purpose. All the restaurants were great!”
Our question for you: the busses were 25 seaters right? So was the loading space of the busses very small or were their bags that big? Looking forward to your reply, thank you in advance!
Best regards, Lotte B
Thank you for your feedback! I mentioned it to the client as well. Good thing that they really liked the restaurants. Thank you very much for your great service.
We’ll know where to find you when we receive a new request .
Best regards, Lotte B